CARROLLTON, Texas, Feb. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ:RP), a leading provider of on demand software and software-enabled services to the rental housing industry, today announced that on February 21, 2012, the Board of Directors appointed Scott Ingraham as a member of the Board and designated him as a Class II director to stand for election at RealPage's 2012 annual meeting of stockholders. As a member of the Board, Mr. Ingraham will participate in RealPage's Independent Director Compensation Plan.
In addition, the Board appointed Mr. Ingraham as an additional member of the Nominating and Governance Committee and as a member of the Audit Committee where he replaces Alfred R. Berkeley, III. Mr. Berkeley continues to serve as an independent director and as a member of the Compensation Committee. Jason Wright, a member of the Audit Committee since October 2006, has been appointed as chairman of the Audit Committee and as lead independent director. Further, the Board has appointed Jeffrey Leeds, a member of the Nominating and Governance Committee since December 1999, as chairman of the Nominating and Governance Committee.
Mr. Ingraham brings marketing and business leadership skills from his being a co-founder of three start-up companies, including the multifamily residential real estate leasing web site, Rent.com. He co-founded and served as the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Rent.com from 1999 until its acquisition by eBay in February 2005. He also has over 30 years of experience in other commercial real estate related endeavors and has served as chief executive officer of a public multifamily REIT. Additionally, Mr. Ingraham has experience in finance, including real estate investment banking, and qualifies as an audit committee financial expert under SEC guidelines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV