OTTAWA, Feb. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - March Networks ® (TSX: MN), a global provider of intelligent IP video solutions, announced today that it will release its third quarter fiscal year 2012 financial results on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 following the market close.
The company will discuss the results on a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. EST ( 1:30 p.m. UTC). The conference call may be accessed by dialing 1-877-974-0445 ( North America) or +1 416-644-3415.
The conference call webcast can be accessed at: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/detail/922197/984877
A replay of the conference call will be available from March 7, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. EST until March 14, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. The replay can be accessed at 1-877-289-8525 or +1 416-640-1917. The replay passcode is 4516094#.About March Networks March Networks ® (TSX:MN) is a leading provider of intelligent IP video solutions. For more than a decade, the company has helped some of the world's largest commercial and government organizations transition from traditional CCTV to advanced surveillance technologies used for security, loss prevention, risk mitigation and operational efficiency. Its highly scalable and easy to use Command ™ video management platform incorporates a web-based client interface to enable rapid system deployment and complete system control. It is complemented by the company's portfolio of high-definition IP cameras, encoders, video analytics and hybrid recorders, as well as outstanding professional and managed services. March Networks systems are delivered through an extensive distribution and partner network in more than 50 countries. For more information, please visit www.marchnetworks.com. *MARCH NETWORKS, March Networks Command, March Networks Searchlight and the MARCH NETWORKS logo are trademarks of March Networks Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV