SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviat Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVNW), a leading expert in microwave networking solutions, today announced that it will be showcasing its latest LTE-proven products and solutions being deployed today for the next generation of mobile broadband services at the 2012 Mobile World Congress Conference, February 27 – March 1, in Barcelona, Spain.
Aviat Networks' LTE-proven packet backhaul networks are delivering superior Ethernet and microwave RF performance today—with non-disruptive migration options and mission-critical reliability. Aviat Networks' proven products are designed to help mobile service providers address the cost, capacity and complexity involved with the evolution of their network infrastructure. Products to be showcased at Mobile World Congress 2012 include:
- Aviat Eclipse INU/INUe—the industry proven leading solution in LTE backhaul
- Aviat Eclipse IDU GE3—the most compact and powerful microwave indoor unit on the market
- Aviat ODU 600—the industry's first outdoor unit with Flexible Power Mode
- Aviat WTM 3000 family of products—the latest additions to our all outdoor microwave networking portfolio
Join UsAviat Networks' will also host a cocktail and tapas event on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. in courtyard pavilion #CY08. Customers and other friends of the company are invited. Please contact your representative if interested in attending. To arrange a meeting or interview with Aviat Networks, please visit our booth in the courtyard pavilion at #CY08, Fira de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain, or submit your request on our press site at http://www.aviatnetworks.com/media-room/ For more information on Mobile World Congress, visit www.mobileworldcongress.com. About Aviat Networks Aviat Networks, Inc. is a leader in microwave networking solutions. We apply innovation and IP networking expertise toward building a carrier class foundation for future mobile and fixed broadband networks. With more than 750,000 systems installed around the world, Aviat Networks has built a reputation as a leader in offering best-of-breed solutions including LTE-proven microwave backhaul and a complete portfolio of service and support options to public and private telecommunications operators worldwide. With a global reach and local presence in more than 46 countries, Aviat Networks works by the side of its customers allowing them to quickly and cost effectively seize new market and service opportunities. Aviat Networks is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and is listed on NASDAQ (AVNW).For more information, please visit www.aviatnetworks.com. To join the dialog, visit us at www.twitter.com/aviatnetworks and on our blog at www.blog.aviatnetworks.com. SOURCE Aviat Networks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV