Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TAST) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2011 financial results on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 8:30 AM ET. A press release with fourth quarter and full year 2011 financial results will be issued at 7 AM ET that same day.
Hosting the conference call will be Daniel T. Accordino, Chief Executive Officer of Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc., Paul Flanders, Chief Financial Officer of Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. and Tim Taft, Chief Executive Officer of Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 877-941-4774 or for international callers by dialing 480-629-9760. A replay will be available one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing 800-406-7325 or for international callers by dialing 303-590-3030; the passcode is 4518839. The replay will be available until Tuesday, March 6, 2012. The call will be webcast live from the Company's website at www.carrols.com, under the investor relations section.
About the CompanyCarrols Restaurant Group, Inc., operating through its subsidiaries, including Carrols Corporation and Fiesta Restaurant Group, is one of the largest restaurant companies in the United States. The Company operates three restaurant brands in the quick-casual and quick-service restaurant segments with 547 company-owned and operated restaurants in 17 states as of December 31, 2011, and 35 franchised restaurants in the United States, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Honduras, Trinidad, the Bahamas and Venezuela. Carrols Restaurant Group, through its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary Fiesta Restaurant Group, owns and operates the Pollo Tropical and Taco Cabana restaurant businesses. Carrols Restaurant Group is also the largest Burger King franchisee, based on number of restaurants, and has operated Burger King restaurants since 1976.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV