SAN DIEGO, Feb. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monster Offers (OTCBB: MONT), a leading Daily Deal analytics provider and aggregator, today announced it has completed a review of its core products and services and has laid out an engineering roadmap needed to complete several in-process technology upgrades. These upgrades will enhance its suite of Daily Deal products that include the www.monsteroffers.com aggregation website and mobile apps. Additionally, its Daily Deal Analytics platform is now being re-engineered to reflect a new look and feel and provide new and enhanced functionality for its current and future clients and users.
MONSTER OFFERS QUOTE
"Late Q4 we reached out to our users and partners for guidance on how we could make Monster Offers better. We were so fortunate to get such an enthusiastic response! The common thread among all was an encouragement to create a more friendly, attractive look and feel, further separating ourselves from any competition. I have to say, what we have come up with has me thrilled!"
- Paul Gain, Monster Offers CEOMonster Offers would like your feedback, click here to let us know what you think https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF95RkcwYWdmdjhIZ2QzaFF4ekJXWEE6MQ About Monster Offers: Monster Offers is a leading Daily Deal analytics provider and aggregator collecting daily deals from multiple sites in local communities across the U.S. and Canada. Focused on providing innovation and utility for Daily Deal consumers and providers, the company collects and publishes thousands of daily deals and allows consumers to organize these deals by geography or product categories, or to personalize the results using keyword search. More information can be found by visiting http://www.monsteroffers.com. Any statements contained in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the risks associated with the management appointment described in this press release, and other risks identified in the filings by Monster Offers (MONT), with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Further information on risks faced by MONT are detailed in the Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010, and in its subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. These filings are or will become available on a website maintained by the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov. The information contained in this press release is accurate as of the date indicated. Actual results, events or performance may differ materially. Monster Offers does not undertake any obligation to publicly release the result of any revision to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Contact:For Monster Offers PublicRelations@monsteroffers.com SOURCE Monster Offers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV