The oil and gas equipment and marine equipment company reported last week fourth-quarter earnings of $17 million, or 80 cents a share, down from year-ago earnings of $27.1 million, or $1.27 a share."With a cash war chest of roughly $650 million (includes restricted cash and proceeds from Environmental sale) we expect management to continue to hunt acquisitions," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a Feb. 16 report. "We believe the best value lies in the Marine Transportation (coastal and tug trade). The implemenation by the USCG of Subchapter M should provide opportunities for well capitalized tug players." Shares of Seacor Holdings were upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings. Two of the three analysts who cover Seacor Holdings rated it hold; one rated it sell. Seacor Holdings gets a B grade from TheStreet Ratings with a buy rating and a $113.76 price target. The stock closed Tuesday at $98.84 and has increased 11.11% year to date.
Qiagen The assay and sample technology company reported last month fourth-quarter earnings of $73.6 million, or 31 cents a share, up from year-ago earnings of $62 million, or 26 cents a share. "Qiagen continues to have success penetrating both clinical (mainly LDT in the U.S.) and life science markets (strong in both U.S. and Europe) with its QIAsymphony instrument and anticipates increasing the installed base from the
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV