TSX Venture Exchange: NVC
VANCOUVER, Feb. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Neovasc Inc. (TSXV: NVC), a developer of novel technologies used to treat vascular disease, today announced that the company will participate in the Lazard Capital Markets Annual Medical Technology and Life Sciences/Tools Snowbird Conference. The event is being held at the Snowbird Resort in Snowbird, UT February 29-March 2, 2012.
The conference format consists of one-on-one meetings between participating companies and institutional investors. Investors interested in meeting with Neovasc should contact Lazard Capital Markets directly.
About Neovasc Inc. Neovasc Inc. is a specialty medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets products for the rapidly growing cardiovascular marketplace. Its products include the Neovasc Reducer™ for the treatment of refractory angina, the Tiara™ technology in development for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease and a line of advanced biological tissue products that are used as key components in a variety of third-party medical products, such as vascular surgical patches and transcatheter heart valves. For more information, visit: www.neovasc.com.SOURCE Neovasc Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV