CAMPBELL, Calif., Feb. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Realtor.com is making it easier and faster for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users to discover and research price reduced, foreclosed, and recently sold properties with the updated Realtor.com iOS real estate search app. Announced today by Realtor.com operator Move, Inc., (NASDAQ: MOVE), the updated Realtor.com iOS app helps today's mobile audience tap into final sale prices of recently sold properties, available foreclosures, and price reductions.
The official Realtor.com iOS real estate search app is compatible with all 4.0 or higher iOS mobile devices and can be downloaded at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/real-estate-search/id336698281?mt=8 or by visiting http://www.realtor.com/mobile.
Miami Realtor Ines Hegedus-Garcia of Majestic Properties said, "The new Realtor.com mobile app is definitely a step forward for the consumer. The updated application is more robust and more intuitive. There is nothing like seeing real improvement on technology that was already doing it right."
Key features and benefits of the updated Realtor.com iOS mobile app include:
- Recently Sold listings are properties that sold within the last six months and include the final sale price reported by the MLS along with the final sale date. Sold prices display on Realtor.com within 24 hours of a final sale. Users can search for sold listings exclusively or watch as they surface automatically when zooming into a specific area while searching Nearby Open Houses.
- Foreclosed listings are identified with an easy-to-see orange badge and can be found as part of a general search or as part of a foreclosure-only search query.
- Price Reduced property listings are identified with a green arrow. Users know instantly when and by how much a home's list price was reduced based on MLS fresh updates. Users can also conduct price-reduced only searches from within the app.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV