- Recently Sold listings are properties that sold within the last six months and include the final sale price reported by the MLS along with the final sale date. Sold prices display on Realtor.com within 24 hours of a final sale. Users can search for sold listings exclusively or watch as they surface automatically when zooming into a specific area while searching Nearby Open Houses.
- Foreclosed listings are identified with an easy-to-see orange badge and can be found as part of a general search or as part of a foreclosure-only search query.
- Price Reduced property listings are identified with a green arrow. Users know instantly when and by how much a home's list price was reduced based on MLS fresh updates. Users can also conduct price-reduced only searches from within the app.
Realtor.com® Amplifies Power Of IOS Real Estate Search App
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts