Mercury Computer Systems Inc. Stock Upgraded (MRCY)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- MRCY's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.09, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for MERCURY COMPUTER SYSTEMS INC is rather high; currently it is at 63.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 13.30% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $11.03 million or 36.09% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MERCURY COMPUTER SYSTEMS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -40.36%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 74.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $5.18 million to $9.05 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV