Mercury Computer Systems Inc. Stock Upgraded (MRCY)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- MRCY's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.09, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for MERCURY COMPUTER SYSTEMS INC is rather high; currently it is at 63.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 13.30% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $11.03 million or 36.09% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MERCURY COMPUTER SYSTEMS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -40.36%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 74.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $5.18 million to $9.05 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.