Lori Greiner - Queen Of QVC
CHICAGO, Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lori Greiner reigns...Here is a woman who in 1996 began running her own business with just an idea, obviously a good one. She then had to figure out how to make it and market it, every step of the way. Every single thing from "soup to nuts" she had to do to get her product made and out there to sell. Greiner herself states, "I was fortunate enough to – with good pitches, which I think is very important – get into JC Penney nationwide and then get on the shopping TV network."
She became a well-known celebrity personality on QVC-TV and soon the host of her own show, "Clever and Unique Creations by Lori Greiner" where she has maintained her status for over 10 years. Lori is attributed with creating the most popular and practical jewelry boxes and cosmetic organizers of her time. But that is just the beginning. Her cleverly, designed products cover a large venue and are in constant production. From the travel bags and kitchen essentials to the must-have organizers and talk-of-the-town accessories, her creations have been used by men and women alike. And they keep coming back for more. She says that her inspiration for her products comes from her passion to bring happiness to people by making their everyday lives easier.
Greiner knows how to work through the "kinks" of business as her earring product, begun as a hit in department stores, was what first landed her spots on QVC and eventually her own show on this venerable shopping network.Let's jump fifteen years, and here today is the QUEEN OF QVC who is running a $500 million product empire including over 350 products, 110 patents in her name, and manufacturing resources throughout the entire globe. QVC has given her the vehicle to become a household word and an inspiration in today's challenging economic times.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV