NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential securities fraud at New Energy Systems Group ("New Energy" or the "Company") (AMEX: NEWN).
The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws by failing to disclose that: (1) New Energy inaccurately depicted itself as possessing a loyal customer base; (2) Company products were of lesser quality than advertised; (3) the Company would not continue to receive substantial orders from its customers; and (4) the battery business would be unprofitable due to deficient battery quality and weak distribution networks.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/NEWNTake Action If you purchased New Energy securities between April 15, 2010 and November 14, 2011 and would like to discuss your legal rights, visit www.faruqilaw.com/NEWN. You can also contact us by calling Richard Gonnello or Francis McConville toll free at 877-247-4292 or at 212-983-9330 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP also encourages anyone with information regarding New Energy's conduct to contact the firm, including whistleblowers, former employees, shareholders and others. Attorney Advertising. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP ( www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential matter. FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP369 Lexington Avenue, 10th Floor New York, NY 10017Attn: Richard Gonnello, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org Francis McConville, Esq. email@example.comTelephone: (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330 SOURCE Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV