6. Wal-Mart de Mexico (WMMVY)
Company profile: Wal-Mart de Mexico is Latin America's largest retailer. In Mexico, it operates more than 600 stores as well as several restaurants. The company is investing heavily in new operations in Central America in addition to its Mexican stores. Wal-Mart de Mexico recently reported that fourth-quarter profit jumped 26% to $648 million on a 16% rise in revenue.Investor takeaway: Wal-Mart de Mexico's shares are up 13% this year and 23% in the past three months. It has a market valuation of $55 billion. U.S. analysts do not follow it. Wal-Mart (WMT) of the U.S. has a controlling interest. Same-store sales in January rose 4.7%.
5. Infosys (INFY) Company profile: Infosys, of India, is a global provider of IT-related products and services. The company's service portfolio includes consulting, system integration, software development, and business process outsourcing. Investor takeaway: Its shares are up 16% this year and have a three-year annualized return of 35%. Infosys is a highly popular mutual fund and exchange traded fund holding. The IT outsourcing specialist rises and falls with the tech economy, and the current outlook for that sector is positive. S&P has its shares rated "hold" as they have exceeded its price target and because of delays in decision-making from clients, particularly in Europe. Analysts tracked by S&P give it three "buy" ratings, two "buy/holds," 15 "holds," and one "weak hold." It's projected to earn $2.98 per share this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV