6. Wal-Mart de Mexico (WMMVY)
Company profile: Wal-Mart de Mexico is Latin America's largest retailer. In Mexico, it operates more than 600 stores as well as several restaurants. The company is investing heavily in new operations in Central America in addition to its Mexican stores. Wal-Mart de Mexico recently reported that fourth-quarter profit jumped 26% to $648 million on a 16% rise in revenue.Investor takeaway: Wal-Mart de Mexico's shares are up 13% this year and 23% in the past three months. It has a market valuation of $55 billion. U.S. analysts do not follow it. Wal-Mart (WMT) of the U.S. has a controlling interest. Same-store sales in January rose 4.7%.
5. Infosys (INFY) Company profile: Infosys, of India, is a global provider of IT-related products and services. The company's service portfolio includes consulting, system integration, software development, and business process outsourcing. Investor takeaway: Its shares are up 16% this year and have a three-year annualized return of 35%. Infosys is a highly popular mutual fund and exchange traded fund holding. The IT outsourcing specialist rises and falls with the tech economy, and the current outlook for that sector is positive. S&P has its shares rated "hold" as they have exceeded its price target and because of delays in decision-making from clients, particularly in Europe. Analysts tracked by S&P give it three "buy" ratings, two "buy/holds," 15 "holds," and one "weak hold." It's projected to earn $2.98 per share this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV