Peter Jensen, ClearPlex’s President, commented: “We were approached by several potential partners to help us expand our reach. Forward’s distribution strength and financial partnership approach impressed us the most. With the superior attributes of our film, along with the sales and marketing strength of Forward, we are confident that ClearPlex will make a considerable impact in this category.”
Forward’s initial range of ClearPlex branded products will include screen protectors for smartphones such as the iPhone and Android devices; electronic tablets and e-readers such as the iPad, Kindle and Nook; and Laptop computer screens such as MacBook.
About Forward Industries
Forward Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FORD), founded in 1961, is a leading global mobile technology solutions Company that leverages strategic intellectual property partnerships to provide unique and innovative products. For more information about Forward Industries, visit www.forwardindustries.comAbout ClearPlex LLC ClearPlex ( www.clearplex.com), the pioneer in windshield protection film, brought its proven technology from the automotive industry into consumer electronics, offering the most advanced touchscreen protection on the market. Using patented technology, ClearPlex has defined the concept of invisible protection for many kinds of glass used by consumers, retailers and manufacturers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV