- Fourth quarter system-wide comparable sales increased 1.7% for North America and 5.2% for International; Full year comparable sales increased 3.4% for North America and 5.1% for International
- Fourth quarter earnings per diluted share of $0.65 in 2011 vs. $0.55 in 2010 ($0.51 in 2010, or a 27.5% increase, excluding the impact of the consolidation of the franchisee-owned BIBP cheese purchasing entity)
- Full year earnings per diluted share of $2.20 in 2011 vs. $1.96 in 2010 ($1.80 in 2010, or a 22.2% increase, excluding BIBP)
- 103 worldwide net restaurant openings during the fourth quarter and 237 for the full year
Papa John’s Announces Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.