Intuit, Dell, Brocade: After-Hours Trading (Update 1)
Updated from 4:46 p.m. ET to include latest share prices, additional information about Canadian Solar and Cheesecake Factory.
The Mountain View, Calif.-based company, whose products include the TurboTax and QuickBooks applications, reported non-GAAP earnings of $156 million, or 51 cents a share, for the three months ended Jan. 31 on revenue of $1.02 billion. The average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters was for a profit of 45 cents a share in the quarter on revenue of $1.01 billion.
For its fiscal third quarter ending in April, Intuit sees non-GAAP earnings of $2.47 to $2.55 a share on revenue ranging from $1.95 billion to $1.99 billion. The current analysts' view for the quarter is for a profit of $2.49 a share on revenue of $1.98 billion. The third quarter is the company's biggest each year because of the April 15 deadline to complete income taxes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV