Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA, LMCB) announced that Greg Maffei, President and CEO of Liberty Media, will be presenting at the Deutsche Bank 2012 Media & Telecom Conference on Monday, February 27th at 6:15 p.m., Eastern Time at The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, FL. During his presentation, Mr. Maffei may make observations regarding the company's financial performance and outlook.
The presentation will be broadcast live via the Internet. All interested persons should visit the Liberty Media Corporation website at http://www.libertymedia.com/events to register for the webcast. An archive of the webcast will also be available on this website for 30 days.
About Liberty Media Corporation
Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA, LMCB) owns interests in a broad range of
media, communications and entertainment businesses, including its
subsidiaries Atlanta National League Baseball Club, Inc. and
TruePosition, Inc., its interests in Starz, LLC, SiriusXM, Live Nation
Entertainment and Barnes & Noble, and minority equity investments in
Time Warner Inc. and Viacom.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV