FREEHOLD, N.J., Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) announced that it will be presenting at Sidoti & Company's Sixteenth Annual New York Institutional Forum on Monday, March 19, 2012. The Forum will be held at The Grand Hyatt in New York City.
Eugene W. Landy, President, and Michael P. Landy, Chief Operating Officer, will present an overview on Monmouth followed by a question and answer session. The conference begins at 8:00 a.m. ET. Monmouth's presentation will be available at the company's website www.mreic.com (from the homepage, select the Home tab, then Presentations and Documents) directly following the conference.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, which was organized in 1968, is a publicly-owned real estate investment trust specializing in net-leased industrial properties subject to long-term leases primarily to investment grade tenants. The Company's portfolio consists of sixty-eight industrial properties and one shopping center located in twenty-five states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV