Liberty Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LINTA, LINTB) announced that Chris Shean, Senior Vice President and CFO of Liberty Interactive, will be presenting at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, and Telecom Conference on Tuesday, February 28th at 2:10 p.m., Pacific Time at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA. During his presentation, Mr. Shean may make observations regarding the company's financial performance and outlook.
The presentation will be broadcast live via the Internet. All interested persons should visit the Liberty Interactive Corporation website at http://www.libertyinteractive.com/events to register for the webcast. An archive of the webcast will also be available on this website for 30 days.
About Liberty Interactive Corporation
Liberty Interactive (Nasdaq: LINTA, LINTB) owns interests in a broad
range video and online commerce businesses including QVC, Provide
Commerce, Backcountry.com, Celebrate Interactive, Bodybuilding.com,
Evite, Expedia and TripAdvisor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV