HealthStream, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSTM), a leading provider of learning and research solutions for healthcare organizations, announced today results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2011.
- Revenues of $21.9 million, up 24% from revenues of $17.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2010
- Operating income of $3.0 million, up 85% from operating income of $1.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2010
- Net income of $1.8 million, up 49% from net income of $1.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2010
- Earnings per share (EPS) of $0.07 per share (diluted) in the fourth quarter of 2011, up 40% from EPS of $0.05 per share (diluted) in the fourth quarter of 2010
- Adjusted EBITDA 1 of $4.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2011, up 63% from $2.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2010
- Approximately $55 million raised in follow-on public offering of approximately 3.6 million shares of HealthStream common stock
- Revenues for the year of $82.1 million, up 25% from revenues of $65.8 million over 2010
- Operating income of $11.3 million, up 61% from operating income of $7.1 million in 2010
- Net income of $6.9 million, up 67% from net income of $4.2 million for 2010
- EPS of $0.29 per share (diluted) for 2011, up 61% from EPS of $0.18 per share (diluted) for 2010
- Adjusted EBITDA 1 of $17.5 million for 2011, up 39% from $12.6 million for 2010
- 2,572,000 healthcare professional subscribers fully implemented on our Internet-based learning network at December 31, 2011, up 14% from 2,250,000 at December 31, 2010
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV