Universal American Corp. (NYSE: UAM) announced today that its Chairman & CEO, Richard Barasch, will present at the Citi Health Care Conference on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 8:00 am Eastern Time at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City.
The presentation will be simultaneously webcast over the Internet via the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.UniversalAmerican.com. In addition, the presentation slides will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website shortly before the scheduled presentation.
About Universal American Corp.
Universal American through our family of healthcare companies, provides
health benefits to people with Medicare. We are dedicated to working
collaboratively with healthcare professionals in order to improve the
health and well-being of our members. Universal American, please visit
our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV