- CAI reported record net income attributable to CAI common stockholders for the fourth quarter of 2011 of $0.66 per fully diluted share, a 16% increase compared to $0.57 for the fourth quarter of 2010.
- For the full year of 2011, CAI reported record net income attributable to CAI common stockholders of $2.55 per fully diluted share, a 63% increase compared to $1.56 reported in 2010.
- Container rental revenue for the fourth quarter of 2011 increased 50% compared to the fourth quarter of 2010 and 16% compared to the third quarter of 2011.
CAI International, Inc. Reports Record Results For The Fourth Quarter And Full Year Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.