- CAI reported record net income attributable to CAI common stockholders for the fourth quarter of 2011 of $0.66 per fully diluted share, a 16% increase compared to $0.57 for the fourth quarter of 2010.
- For the full year of 2011, CAI reported record net income attributable to CAI common stockholders of $2.55 per fully diluted share, a 63% increase compared to $1.56 reported in 2010.
- Container rental revenue for the fourth quarter of 2011 increased 50% compared to the fourth quarter of 2010 and 16% compared to the third quarter of 2011.
CAI International, Inc. Reports Record Results For The Fourth Quarter And Full Year Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.