The Mullen Pitch Team On The U.S. Cellular Agency Review Was Led By (photo: L-r) Mark Wenneker, Chief Creative Officer; Kristen Cavallo, Chief Strategy Officer And Alex Leikikh, President. Photo Credit: Kara Kochalko
Mullen today announced that U.S. Cellular (NYSE: USM), one of the nation’s leading wireless telecommunications providers, has selected the company as its advertising agency-of-record following a competitive review. Mullen will collaborate with U.S. Cellular on brand strategy, creative development and performance analytics across all traditional, digital and emerging media channels for its advertising account. Based in Chicago, U.S. Cellular provides wireless services to nearly six million customers on its high-speed nationwide network, and has operations in 26 states. The selection of a new advertising agency is part of an organizational initiative at U.S. Cellular to energize the brand and grow the customer base and overall business.
“Mullen impressed us with the breadth and originality of its strategic thinking,” said David Kimbell, Vice President of Marketing for U.S. Cellular. “We have bold ambitions for the U.S. Cellular brand, and in Mullen we have an agency partner with a proven ability to creatively express the unique qualities of challenger brands and make them stand out in the marketplace.”
"U.S. Cellular and Mullen are unified by a challenger mindset," said Alex Leikikh, President of Mullen. "U.S. Cellular is poised to take on its larger competitors with uniquely different products and services. Our job is to tell its story in a fresh, compelling way."
U.S. Cellular, renowned for its focus on exceptional customer service, joins a group of innovative, thought-leader clients at Mullen that includes JetBlue, Zappos, Google, FAGE and Barnes & Noble/NOOK, among others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV