NorthEast Community Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq Global Market: NECB), the holding company for NorthEast Community Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that Jose M. Collazo has been named Executive Vice President of the Company and the Bank. Mr. Collazo joined the Bank in January 1986 and has served as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer since 2002.
As Executive Vice President, Mr. Collazo will assume responsibility for the Mortgage Servicing Department and the Branch Administration Department of the Bank while retaining his current responsibilities. In addition, Mr. Collazo will become a member of the Asset Liability Committee, the Loan Committee and the Executive Committee of the Bank. Kenneth A. Martinek, President and Chief Executive Officer of NorthEast Community Bancorp, commented, “Jose is an exceptional leader and innovator who has been a great asset to the Bank. We are confident that Jose will continue to serve our organization well in all departments under his responsibility.”
NorthEast Community Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for NorthEast Community Bank. NorthEast Community Bank is a federally chartered savings bank that operates four full-service offices in New York, two full service branches in Danvers and Plymouth, Massachusetts and a loan production office in Danvers, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV