Moving on to the high price of oil, Terranova said the price of oil will continue to go higher because China imports more than one-fifth of Iran's oil and because of the deficient energy policy of the U.S. He said high gas prices could be the ultimate headwind for further equity appreciation.
In the final trades, Weiss liked Wellpoint (WLP). Adami said he would buy TJX (TJX) if it reports an earnings miss. J.J. Kinahan said he was playing HP (JWN) to the upside. And Terranova favored Teck Resources (TCK).
Written by David Tong in San Francisco.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: David Tong.
To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV