NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The markets pulled back Tuesday after the Dow Jones Industrial Average briefly touched 13,000 before retreating.
The Dow rose 15.82, or 0.12%, to 12,965.69. The S&P gained 1.03, or 0.08%, to 1362.26. The Nasdaq retreated 3.21, or 0.11%, to 2948.57.
Melissa Lee, the moderator of CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show, turned the trading panel's attention to Dell (DELL), which was down 4.67% after an earnings miss.
For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV