HOPKINTON, Mass., Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) announced today that the following six channel leaders across EMC and its RSA Security Division have been named 2012 Channel Chiefs by CRN for their commitment to accelerating partner profitability and overall success in 2011:
- Gregg Ambulos, EMC Senior Vice President of Global Channel Sales
- Leonard Iventosch, EMC Vice President of Americas Channel Sales
- Fred Kohout, EMC Vice President of Global Channel Marketing
- Bill Taylor, RSA Vice President of Global Channels and Alliances
- Shawn Pearson, RSA Senior Director of Americas Channel Sales
- Joseph Gabriel, RSA Director of Global Channel Marketing
- Continued its commitment to accelerating its Velocity™ partners' profitability by giving them access to industry leading channel-only products with the most competitive pricing, along with easy and efficient marketing and training resources to help them compete and earn business.
- Announced the simple, efficient and affordable EMC VNXe series of unified storage systems, available only through the EMC channel, to help address the demand for Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS) solutions in the SMB market.
- Announced the EMC Data Domain ® DD160 deduplication storage system for small enterprise data centers and remote offices, also sold exclusively through the channel.
- To help partners be more competitive, EMC extended its discount structure to include a broader range of EMC technology and solutions including its backup and recovery and unified storage offerings, introduced Partner Central and its new partner relationship management tool that is designed to help partners and EMC work more effectively together.
- Launched channel-only marketing campaigns that are accessible through the EMC Velocity Partner Marketing Guide.
- Introduced the RSA® SecurWorld™ Authorized Services Network (ASN) Program and provided its partners with the ability to certify them in an RSA solution. This "seal of approval" from RSA helps customers recognize best-of-breed service delivery from the partner community, while helping partners differentiate themselves in a competitive market.
- Integrated RSA NetWitness® and RSA Archer® solutions and partners into the SecurWorld program providing partners with the ability to become certified in delivering services in the burgeoning areas of continuous monitoring and Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Introduced the channel-ready RSA Authentication Manager Express, a powerful risk-based authentication solution optimized for small- to mid-sized organizations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV