AmSurg Corp. (NASDAQ: AMSG) today announced that it will participate in the Citi 2012 Global Health Care Conference on Tuesday, February 28, in New York City. In connection with the conference, there will be an on-line simulcast and a replay of the presentation available at the Company’s web site starting at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time / 9:30 a.m. Central Time. Christopher A. Holden, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Claire M. Gulmi, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be speaking at the conference.
The live audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on the Company’s website by going to www.amsurg.com and clicking on Investors. For the live audio, please go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation to download and install any necessary audio software. The webcast replay will be available for 30 days.
AmSurg Corp. acquires, develops and operates ambulatory surgery centers in partnership with physician practice groups throughout the United States. At September 30, 2011, AmSurg owned and operated 225 centers and had one center under development.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV