NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Deloitte has received four 2012 SAP ® Partner Impact awards for its outstanding contributions to overall SAP sales and pipeline-generation goals.
"We're thrilled to be recognized by SAP," said Craig Hodgetts, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and global SAP leader. "Receiving these Partner Impact awards are a recent and important milestone in one of Deloitte's longest-running and most valuable collaborations."
Presented by SAP Americas (NYSE: SAP) during the SAP ® North American Field Kick-Off Meeting (FKOM) 2012, held Jan. 17-19 in New Orleans, the prestigious awards were given to the top-performing SAP channel partners and SAP services partners in North America."This is a testament to the strength of the relationships we've established with our SAP colleagues," said Jerry Hoberman, director, Deloitte Consulting LLP and deputy global SAP leader. "They are the basis for our success within the SAP ecosystem and the driving force behind our work for our mutual clients." Selected from SAP's wide-ranging North American partner base, nominations for the SAP Partner Impact awards were based on internal SAP sales data. A steering committee composed of regional and global SAP representatives determined the winning partners in each category according to numerous criteria such as sales achievement and performance. Deloitte has been recognized for its performance in the following four categories:
- SAP Services Partner of the Year - Technical Quality, North America : Leadership in support of pipeline management and sales for SAP Safeguarding and SAP MaxAttention ™ services.
- SAP Services Partner of the Year - Line of Business, North America : Impact on SAP's license sales for line-of-business solutions such as the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) and SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM) applications.
- SAP Services Partner of the Year - Business Analytics, North America : Market leadership for innovation and sales impact for SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence (BI) solutions, the SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation application and SAP HANA ™ platform.
- SAP Services Partner of the Year - Business Development, North America : Impact on SAP's incremental license pipeline created in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV