Camelot Captures 'ARCHIE COOKSON'
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif., Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. (OTC: CMGR) ("Camelot") announced today that Camelot Distribution Group ("CDG") has acquired worldwide media rights for the spy thriller ELIMINATE: ARCHIE COOKSON . The film follows the story of a washed-up British spy Archie Cookson, who mysteriously receives stolen tapes, making him the target of assassination by senior MI6 officials.
"It's 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy' with some dry British humor," comments Michael Kananack, CDG Co-President. "We were looking for a good spy movie. They are timeless and generally sell well around the world."
'ARCHIE' was official selection at the Palm Springs Film Festival and includes cast Paul Rhys ( From Hell, Chaplin, Vincent & Theo), Claire Skinner ( Bridget Jones Diary, Sleepy Hollow), and Georgia King ( One Day, The Duchess). The film is an Agent Pictures production, produced by Ioanna Karavela and written and directed by Robin Holder.
"We are very much excited that Camelot will be selling 'ELIMINATE: ARCHIE COOKSON' to the global marketplace," said Producer Karavela.The trailer can be viewed at www.camelotent.com. CDG brought the film to EFM and expects to close multiple territories on the picture in the forthcoming weeks. The film has already been sold to Australia, Middles East, and South Africa. ABOUT CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. ( www.camelotent.com) is a US publicly traded company (OTC: CMGR) with three divisions: Camelot Film Group, including Camelot Distribution and DarKnight Pictures, Camelot Studio Group and Camelot Production Services Group. Camelot is building a different kind of motion picture studio infrastructure by redefining the development, financing, production, and distribution process. Camelot is a member of the Independent Film & Television Alliance (IFTA). NOTES ABOUT FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV