MEDINA, Ohio, Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) today announced that its board of directors has elected Russell L. Gordon, currently vice president – corporate planning, as vice president and chief financial officer effective April 10, 2012. Gordon is replacing Robert L. Matejka, RPM's current senior vice president and chief financial officer, who will be retiring at the company's fiscal year end.
- Keith R. Smiley, currently vice president – treasurer and assistant secretary, will assume duties of vice president – finance and controller;
- Matthew T. Ratajczak, currently vice president – global taxes, will assume additional treasury responsibilities as vice president – global taxes and treasurer; and
- Barry M. Slifstein, currently vice president and controller, will assume duties of vice president – investor relations and planning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV