- Edward Zinser, Boingo Wireless’ CFO, will participate in the Deutsche Bank 2012 Media and Telecommunications Conference, to be held on February 27 – February 29, 2012, at The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida. The presentation is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 3:40 p.m. ET / 12:40 p.m. PT. The presentation will be webcast live on the Internet, and can be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company’s Web site at http://www.boingo.com. The webcast will also be archived and available on the website for the 30 days following the presentation date.
- David Hagan, Boingo Wireless’ CEO, will participate at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference, to be held February 27 – March 1, 2012, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California. David Hagan will participate in one-on-one meetings with investors on Wednesday, February 29, 2012.
Boingo Wireless Announces Upcoming Conference Participation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.