Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ:WIFI), the world’s leading Wi-Fi software and services provider, today announced participation in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Edward Zinser, Boingo Wireless’ CFO, will participate in the Deutsche Bank 2012 Media and Telecommunications Conference, to be held on February 27 – February 29, 2012, at The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida. The presentation is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 3:40 p.m. ET / 12:40 p.m. PT. The presentation will be webcast live on the Internet, and can be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company’s Web site at http://www.boingo.com. The webcast will also be archived and available on the website for the 30 days following the presentation date.
- David Hagan, Boingo Wireless’ CEO, will participate at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference, to be held February 27 – March 1, 2012, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California. David Hagan will participate in one-on-one meetings with investors on Wednesday, February 29, 2012.
About Boingo Wireless
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI), the world’s leading Wi-Fi software and services provider, makes it easy, convenient and cost-effective for people to enjoy Wi-Fi access on their laptop or mobile device at more than 400,000 hotspots worldwide. With a single account, Boingo users can access the mobile internet via Boingo Network locations that include the top airports around the world, major hotel chains, cafés and coffee shops, restaurants, convention centers and metropolitan hot zones. Boingo and its Concourse Communications Group subsidiary operate wired and wireless networks at large-scale venues worldwide such as airports, major sporting arenas, malls, and convention centers, as well as quick serve restaurants. For more information about Boingo, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV