Aruba Networks, Inc., (NASDAQ:ARUN) today introduced Aruba ClearPass, an access management system designed to simplify and automate the secure provisioning of mobile devices on any enterprise network. The Aruba ClearPass solution is designed to enable IT organizations to both drive down mobility services management costs and rapidly scale to address the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) phenomenon.
“BYOD can be a double-edged sword for enterprise IT departments today,” said Zeus Kerravala, principal of ZK Research. “On one hand, there are great productivity gains to be had by enabling workers to use their own devices on the business network. On the other, provisioning, securing and managing those devices is a nightmare for IT. Solutions such as Aruba’s ClearPass portfolio offload the work from IT, while the business gets to reap the benefits of BYOD.”
Previously available solutions require IT departments to rip out much of their existing infrastructure and replace it with an expensive and confusing array of devices. When factoring in the cost of the infrastructure upgrades, Aruba’s ClearPass can save customers up to 76 percent over “forklift” options that lack the full range of capabilities required to deliver comprehensive mobility services management.
Adding to the complexity, Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, while focusing on the device management, do not typically address the need to provision and control network access for the device, forcing yet another solution for network access controls. Aruba’s ClearPass portfolio integrates network access controls with automated device provisioning and can be deployed on any existing network – wired, wireless or VPN – as a non-disruptive overlay. Aruba ClearPass also automates burdensome policy management and device health checks, enabling IT to onboard and control mobile devices at lower cost and with less complexity while improving network security.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV