- Posted record quarterly earnings in our demolition segment, led by strong fourth quarter results on the I-10 bridge project in Louisiana;
- Increased domestic dredging backlog as a result of an improved annual win rate to 43% of our bid market in the current year;
- Won the East Hidd dredging project, a land reclamation project in Bahrain, of which our portion is $34 million;
- Strong execution on projects in our rivers & lakes division and achieved our forecasted expectations for 2011; and
- Sold the dredge Northerly Island, located in Bahrain, and a piece of property in Texas, for total gains of $8.6 million.
Great Lakes Reports Year End Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.