REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Codexis, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDXS), a developer of industrial enzymes to enable the production of biofuels, bio-based chemicals, and pharmaceutical intermediates, today announced that Peter Strumph, interim Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the Jefferies Global Clean Technology Conference, to be held in New York, NY on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 1:45 p.m. ET. A live webcast and replay will be available in the Investor section of www.codexis.com.
Codexis, Inc. is a developer of industrial enzymes to enable the production of biofuels, bio-based chemicals and pharmaceutical intermediates. Codexis' product lines include CodeXyme™ Cellulase Enzymes and CodeXol™ Detergent Alcohol. Partners and customers include global leaders such as Shell, Merck and Pfizer. For more information, see www.codexis.com.
SOURCE Codexis, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV