REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Codexis, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDXS), a developer of industrial enzymes to enable the production of biofuels, bio-based chemicals, and pharmaceutical intermediates, today announced that Peter Strumph, interim Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the Jefferies Global Clean Technology Conference, to be held in New York, NY on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 1:45 p.m. ET. A live webcast and replay will be available in the Investor section of www.codexis.com.
Codexis, Inc. is a developer of industrial enzymes to enable the production of biofuels, bio-based chemicals and pharmaceutical intermediates. Codexis' product lines include CodeXyme™ Cellulase Enzymes and CodeXol™ Detergent Alcohol. Partners and customers include global leaders such as Shell, Merck and Pfizer. For more information, see www.codexis.com.
SOURCE Codexis, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV