GREENWICH, Conn., Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Starwood Property Trust (NYSE: STWD) today announced that it has rescheduled its fourth quarter 2011 webcast and conference call by one day due to a scheduling conflict. The webcast and conference call will now be held on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time. The Company will release its fourth quarter 2011 financial results on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 before the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
WebcastThe conference call will also be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at
www.starwoodpropertytrust.com. To listen to a live broadcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the call will also be available for 90 days on the Company's website.
To Participate in the Telephone Conference Call:Dial in at least five minutes prior to start time.Domestic: 1-888-282-4591International: 1-719-325-2312
Conference Call Playback:Domestic: 1-877-870-5176International: 1-858-384-5517Passcode: 5495872 The playback can be accessed through March 14, 2012
Full Text of the Earnings Report
- Internet -- The full text of the earnings report will be available immediately following the earnings release to the wire services on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at the Company's web site, www.starwoodpropertytrust.com.
- Mail -- For those without Internet access, the fourth quarter 2011 earnings release will be available by mail or fax, on request. To receive a copy, please call the Company's Investor Relations line at 203-422-7788.
About Starwood Property Trust, Inc.Starwood Property Trust, Inc. focuses primarily on originating, investing in, financing and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial and residential real estate-related debt investments. Starwood Property Trust, Inc. is externally managed and advised by SPT Management, LLC, an affiliate of Starwood Capital Group, and has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust for U.S. federal income tax purposes.SOURCE Starwood Property Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV