EAST HANOVER, N.J., Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Say hello to a new kind of breakfast to the US - belVita Breakfast Biscuits – hitting shelves this month! belVita Breakfast Biscuits are delicious, lightly sweet, whole grain crunchy breakfast biscuits, specially developed to provide nutritious sustained energy to fuel your body for the whole morning.
Rather than tell you about the belVita Breakfast lifestyle, we thought we'd show you! belVita Breakfast has partnered with cultural tastemakers from across the country who exemplify the belVita Breakfast lifestyle and champion sustained morning energy. These individuals, better known as "Power Up Pros," are driven, optimistic and active – heralded for their creativity and entrepreneurialism.
From fashion to fitness to food, belVita Breakfast's Power Up Pros represent a myriad of fields and each has created inspirational content illustrative of the positive, social and on-the-go belVita Breakfast lifestyle.We invite you to meet our panel of Power Up Pros:
- Anna Hovet, Fashion Designer, Anna Hovet Designs
- Jennifer Green and Bernice Shaw, Nom Nom Truck
- Katie Rodgers, Apparel designer and illustrator, PaperFashion
- Luke Holden, Owner, Luke's Lobsters
- Marjan Tehrani, Producer/Director & Gabriel Noble, Producer/Cinematographer, Tru Films
- Meagan Cignoli, Fashion photographer
- Patricia Moreno, Founder, Sati Life Workout
- Paul Giunta, Celebrity and live music photographer