Emeritus Corporation (NYSE: ESC), a national provider of senior living services, today announced that management will host a conference call on Tuesday, March 6, 2012, at 5:00 P.M. Eastern Time to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2011. A press release with the financial results for the fourth quarter of 2011 will be issued after the market closes on Tuesday, March 6, 2012.
The conference call will be webcast live over the internet from the Company’s web site at www.emeritus.com under the “investors” section. The conference call can also be accessed by dialing (877) 407-3982 or, for international participants, (201) 493-6780. A replay of the conference call will be available after 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 6, 2012, until midnight Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 13, 2012. The dial-in numbers for the replay are (877) 870-5176, or for international participants (858) 384-5517. To access the telephonic replay, enter the conference ID 388395.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Emeritus Corporation is a national provider of senior living services. Emeritus is one of the largest and most experienced operators of freestanding assisted living communities located throughout the United States. These communities provide a residential housing alternative for senior citizens who need assistance with the activities of daily living, with an emphasis on personal care services, which provides support to the residents in the aging process. Emeritus currently operates 478 communities in 44 states representing capacity for approximately 42,600 units and approximately 49,700 residents. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ESC, and you may find us on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV