- Net sales increased 73.7% to $279.8 million.
- Retail comparable store sales increased 15.9%.
- Net income increased 34.9% to $23.8 million, or $0.55 per diluted share, compared to $17.6 million, or $0.41 per diluted share in the prior year’s fourth quarter, adjusted for a three-for-two stock split issued to shareholders of record on May 20, 2011.
- Net income for fiscal 2011 increased 28.5% to $97.3 million, or $2.25 per diluted share, compared to $75.7 million, or $1.78 per diluted share in fiscal 2010, adjusted for a three-for-two stock split issued to shareholders of record on May 20, 2011.
Steve Madden Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Earnings Results Issues Fiscal 2012 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.