BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- The second bailout for Greece, totaling $173 billion, leads your quick fix of company, market, economic and investing news for Tuesday, Feb. 21.
Tuesday's 5 Biggest Stories
Greece wins a second, $173 billion bailout from the rest of Europe. So how soon until we start this process again for a third bailout?
Italian and Spanish yields fall after the Greek rescue announcement. But with Portugal missing out, the gains could be fleeting.
European stocks, meanwhile, aren't doing anything today. Buy the rumor, sell the news.
Company NewsAre you a fan of the mild winter we're having? So is Home Depot (HD), along with the company's shareholders.
Odds and EndsNo, seriously, should we start worrying about inflation yet?
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV