REHOVOT, Israel, February 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a global provider of innovative insurance software solutions, announces today the general availability of IDIT™ Software Suite Version 9. The new software release delivers numerous functional and technological benefits, enabling general insurance companies to improve product development and sales capabilities with features such as enhanced intermediary management, enhanced scheduling management of interfaces, enhanced workflow setup, and a wealth of additional features and technology enhancements.
Roni Al-Dor, CEO of Sapiens, commented: "Our continuous investment in IDIT™ Software Suite, backed by our insurance domain expertise, demonstrates our undisputed commitment for innovation, while increasing the business value we deliver to our customers. This efficient and powerful release contains features that will provide our customers with significant competitive advantages."New in IDIT™ Software Suite Version 9 includes:
- Enhanced Intermediary Management
- Enhanced Fleet (General Agreements) Insurance Management
- Enhanced Insurance Certificates Inventory Management
- Enhanced Product Setup Features such as Reuse of existing products
- Enhanced Workflow Setup
- Enhanced Batch and Interface Scheduling and Management
- New on-screen meta-data setup tool
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV