Cape is an international leader in the provision of essential non-mechanical industrial services, principally to plant operators in the oil and gas, power generation, chemical, minerals and mining sectors and major Engineering and Construction (E&C) contractors. Cape's 19,000 people in 30 countries deliver safe, reliable, and intelligent solutions both on and offshore. International coverage extends across the UK, Gulf/ Middle East, CIS, North Africa, and into the Far East/ Pacific Rim.
For more information, visit http://www.capeplc.com.
Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this news release include forward-looking statements that may involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may vary significantly based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, risks in product and technology development, market acceptance of new products and continuing product conditions, both here and abroad, release and sales of new products by strategic resellers and customers, and other risk factors detailed in the Company's most recent annual report and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Press Contact: Tania Amar, VP Global Marketing Magic Software Enterprises Tel: +972(0)3-538-9300 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Magic Software Enterprises Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV