HOUSTON, Feb. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE: COG) today announced the promotion of Todd L. Liebl to the new position of Vice President, Land and Business Development, and the appointment of Deidre L. Shearer to Corporate Secretary and Managing Counsel, replacing Lisa A. Machesney, Vice President, who is retiring next month.
Liebl most recently served as Director, Land and Business Development, and has been with the Company since 2008. "Liebl, who joined Cabot originally as a Regional Land Manager for the Gulf Coast area, has been instrumental in bringing to a close many of our recent strategic initiatives," said Dan O. Dinges, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. "His vast experience from large peers affords him great insight in all areas of land responsibility." Liebl is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma with a B.B.A. degree in Petroleum Land Management.
Shearer recently joined Cabot from KBR, Inc., where she served as Assistant General Counsel for the last five years and served in numerous legal and management positions with a corporate transactional and securities focus. Shearer earned a B.B.A. degree in accounting from Stephen F. Austin State University in 1989 and a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Texas Law School in 1992.
"We are pleased to be able to add Shearer and look forward to years of her contributions and insights at Cabot," stated Dinges. "She will be replacing Machesney who has had a great, nearly 27-year career at Cabot and who has seen and experienced tremendous change at the Company. We want to thank Lisa for her years of dedication and commitment, along with her efforts to make this a seamless transition."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV