CHICAGO, Feb. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: TDS) and United States Cellular Corporation (NYSE: USM) will present at the following upcoming conferences:
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in San Francisco, Calif. on Feb. 28, 2012, at 2:45 p.m. PST. David A. Wittwer, TDS Telecom president and CEO; Steven T. Campbell, U.S. Cellular executive vice president and CFO; and Jane W. McCahon, TDS vice president of corporate relations, will present.
- Raymond James 33rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Fla. on March 7, 2012, at 8:40 a.m. EST. Mary N. Dillon, U.S. Cellular president and CEO; Steven T. Campbell, U.S. Cellular executive vice president and CFO; and Jane W. McCahon, TDS vice president of corporate relations, will present.
The presentations will be webcast both live and on demand. To listen to the webcast, please visit the Company Presentation pages of http://www.teldta.com/ or http://www.uscellular.com/ at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the scheduled presentation.
About TDSTelephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 500® company, provides wireless, local and long-distance telephone, and broadband services to approximately 7 million customers in 36 states through its business units, U.S. Cellular (wireless) and TDS Telecom (wireline). Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, TDS employed 12,300 people as of Sept. 30, 2011.About U.S. CellularUnited States Cellular Corporation, the nation's sixth-largest wireless carrier, provides a comprehensive range of wireless products and services, excellent customer support, and a high-quality network to approximately 5.9 million customers in 26 states. The Chicago-based company employed approximately 8,900 people as of Sept. 30, 2011. At the end of the third quarter, Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. owned 84 percent of U.S. Cellular.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV