SciQuest (NASDAQ: SQI), a leading provider of on-demand strategic procurement and supplier management solutions, today announced a record number of attendees have turned out for its annual NextLevel 2012 conference. With 40% percent more strategic purchasing professionals in attendance, NextLevel 2012 showcases the increasing influence of the Chief Procurement Officer and a growing awareness across the executive suite of new technologies available to deliver cost savings, margin enhancement and more astute risk management.
Taking place now through February 22 at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa in Miami, Florida, NextLevel is the spend management industry’s signature event for conversation and collaboration around the challenges, successes and future of strategic source-to-settle initiatives.
“In this economic environment, the role of procurement is transforming into a fiduciary discipline that truly impacts the bottom line,” said Stephen Wiehe, president and CEO, SciQuest. “At NextLevel 2012, we are bringing together our industry’s most technologically savvy, strategic thinkers to share and discuss how spend visibility, supplier management, accounts payable and spend analysis are all coming together to create more positive organizational outcomes from each supply chain management decision.”
William “Gus” Pagonis, LTG, U.S. Army (Ret.) and vice chairman of the board for Genco Supply Chain Solutions, will provide the NextLevel 2012 keynote titled, “Leadership for an Effective Supply Chain,” kicking off an impressive three-day schedule that revolves around the theme of procurement transformation.Attendees to NextLevel 2012 sessions will discover more efficient and cost-effective procurement strategies in a broad range of subjects. Session highlights include:
- “The Procurement Transformation Framework” panel discussion, moderated by Constantine Limberakis of Aberdeen Group;
- An introduction to SciQuest’s Power of “Q,” the driving force behind our customer-focused approach and culture;
- “Fostering CFO and CPO Collaboration” panel session moderated by Derek Smith of Huron Consulting Group and featuring CFO/CPO pairs from several institutions; and
- “Building, Implementing, and Communicating Effective Supplier Diversity,” where change management guru Ralph G. Moore and the audience will share collective experience and insights of implementing the most sustainable and scalable diversity programs possible.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV