CEGA Announces A New Project Manager
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CEGA, a solar engineering and consulting firm out of Los Angeles, California brings along a top executive to oversee project management. As CEGA quickly grows, new developments are occurring within the company to organize the growth and meet the larger scale of demand. To help in these changes CEGA announces the addition of a Project Manager into the company, Yazmin Ibarlucea-Peebles.
Yazmin has 15 years of experience running day-to-day operational and managerial tasks for an industrial sales-and-manufacturing company, IMT Intermato s.r.l./IMT America, Inc. Over this period she served as Company Controller and later Project Manager, working alongside the President and CEO in assisting in the management of large-scale projects of up to $2mm budgets, and obtaining ISO 9000 and 9001 Certifications.
"Working with CEGA allows me to apply my professional experience and passion for green-living to a company that I find to be at the forefront of the solar industry."
Yazmin's position as Project Manager at CEGA will consist of creating and running CEGA Solar Project time-lines and schedules, re-organizing the company internally to ensure optimal efficiency, and working with affiliates to make sure all project needs are met and exceeded.Yazmin Peebles, along with CEGA's strong engineering team-including Robert McKinney, a former DWP exec, will contribute all their efforts into creating quality designs. With unprecedented growth in the solar industry, CEGA's bolstered team of professionals, and the addition of a seasoned Project Manager to smoothen operations, CEGA is confident in the change. CEGA – Clean Energy Group AlliancePhone: (818) 334-5540Website: www.Cega.bz SOURCE CEGA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV