MPG Office Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MPG), a Southern California focused real estate investment trust, announced today that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter of 2011 on Monday, March 5, 2012 after the day’s trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The Company will host a conference call and audio web cast, both open to the general public, at 8:00 A.M. Pacific Time (11:00 A.M. Eastern Time) on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 to discuss the financial results of the fourth quarter and provide a company update.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 866-394-8461 (Domestic) or 706-758-3042 (International), ID number 54816471. A replay will be available through March 9, 2012 by dialing 855-859-2056 (Domestic) or 404-537-3406 (International). The required pass code for the replay is ID number 54816471.
The live conference call and replay can be accessed via audio web cast at the Investor Relations section of the Company’s web site, located at www.mpgoffice.com, or through Thomson Reuters at www.earnings.com.
About MPG Office Trust, Inc.MPG Office Trust, Inc. is the largest owner and operator of Class A office properties in the Los Angeles central business district and is primarily focused on owning and operating high-quality office properties in the Southern California market. MPG Office Trust, Inc. is a full-service real estate company with substantial in-house expertise and resources in property management, marketing, leasing and financing. For more information on MPG Office Trust, visit our website at www.mpgoffice.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV