STAMFORD, Conn., Feb. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aircastle Limited (NYSE: AYR) ("Aircastle") announced today that its Board of Directors declared a first quarter cash dividend on its common shares of $0.15 per share, payable on March 15, 2012 to shareholders of record on February 29, 2012.
Aircastle announces dividends on a quarterly basis, separately from quarterly earnings announcements.
About Aircastle Limited
Aircastle is a global company that acquires, leases and sells high-utility commercial jet aircraft to airlines throughout the world. High-utility aircraft are generally modern, operationally efficient jets with a large operator base and long useful lives. As of September 30, 2011 Aircastle's aircraft portfolio consisted of 138 aircraft and had 61 lessees located in 34 countries. For more information on Aircastle, please visit www.aircastle.com.Contact:Frank Constantinople – Senior Vice President, Investor RelationsTel: +1-203-504-1063 email@example.com The IGB Group Leon BermanTel: +1-212-477-8438 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Aircastle Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV