HOUSTON, Feb. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --The board of directors of Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE: WLK) declared today a dividend of 7.375 cents per share, payable on March 21, 2012, to stockholders of record on March 7, 2012.
This is the 30th successive quarterly dividend that Westlake has declared since completing its initial public offering in August 2004.
Westlake Chemical Corporation (WLK)
Westlake Chemical Corporation is an international manufacturer and supplier of petrochemicals, polymers and building products with headquarters in Houston, Texas. The company's range of products includes: ethylene, polyethylene, styrene, propylene, caustic, VCM, PVC resin and PVC building products including PVC pipe, windows and fence. For more information, including career opportunities, visit the company's Web site at http://www.westlake.com.SOURCE Westlake Chemical Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV