Campbell Soup (CPB)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
February 17, 2012 10:00 am ET
ExecutivesJennifer Driscoll - Vice President of Investor RelationsDenise M. Morrison - Chief Executive Officer, President and DirectorB. Craig Owens - Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice PresidentAnalystsEric R. Katzman - Deutsche Bank AG, Research DivisionAkshay S. Jagdale - KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Research DivisionDavid Driscoll - Citigroup Inc, Research DivisionChristopher Growe - Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Research DivisionEdward Aaron - RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Research DivisionBryan D. Spillane - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research DivisionRobert Moskow - Crédit Suisse AG, Research DivisionAlexia Howard - Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., LLC., Research DivisionDavid Palmer - UBS Investment Bank, Research DivisionEric Serotta - Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Research DivisionMatthew C. Grainger - Morgan Stanley, Research DivisionPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by CPB
» Campbell Soup's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Campbell Soup Management Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Campbell Soup's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV