ATLANTA, Feb. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gray Television, Inc. (NYSE: GTN and GTN.A) today announced that it will release its earnings results for the quarter ending December 31, 2011 on Friday, February 24, 2012.
Earnings Conference Call Information
Gray Television, Inc. will host a conference call to discuss its operating results for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 on Friday, February 24, 2012. The call will begin at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The live dial-in number is 1-888-437-9481 and the confirmation code is 9466368. The call will be webcast live and available for replay at www.gray.tv. The taped replay of the conference call will be available at 1-888-203-1112 Confirmation Code: 9466368 until March 23, 2012.Gray Television, Inc. Gray Television, Inc. is a television broadcast company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We currently operate 36 television stations serving 30 markets. Each of the stations' primary channels are affiliated with either CBS (17 stations), NBC (10 stations), ABC (8 stations) or FOX (1 station). In addition, we currently operate 40 secondary channels including 1 ABC, 4 Fox, 8 CW, 18 MyNetworkTV, 1 Untamed Sports Network, 1 The Country Network affiliates and 7 local news/weather channels in certain of our existing markets. SOURCE Gray Television, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV